No products in the cart.
- Open Gmail.
- At the top right, click Settings icon , Then click See all settings.
- In the General tab, scroll to Signature and click Create new.
- Name your signature, then click Create. This name is not your actual signature, but is a name for the signature template.
- Copy and paste the sample signature below:
Alternatively open in new tab: email-signature-html
- Use the format bar to add your name and title, next to the logo.
- Change your email, phone number(s), and possibly the address.
- For your email click into it, then use the hyperlink icon / popup form to link to your email.
- Under Signature defaults select the “FOR NEW EMAILS USE” dropdown menu, then select the signature you created.
- At the bottom, click Save Changes.