No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
JC105 510 Cartridges
Equal oil to coil distribution
The iKrusher JC105 510 thread cartridge offers iKrusher’s proprietary design, engineering to maximize consumption down to the last drop. Unlike other 510 thread cartridges, the JC105 features four intake holes, paired with our ceramic iKONIC cotton-free technology. The JC105 is engineered to evenly distribute your extracts and oils which allows your customers to clear the tank without leaving a drop behind.
» For bulk OEM orders or wholesale pricing contact us
Frequently Bought Together
- $14.99 – $249.95
- $14.99 – $249.95
iKrushers proprietary iKonic technology ensures that oils receive even surface to coil coverage, maximizing flavor and vapor production, matched with the safest lab tested hardware available. iKrushers iKonic technology is the industry standard.
Our team of experienced in-house designers is available to ensure your oils are complemented by advanced hardware solutions, designed around the needs of your brand with endless design possibilities.
|Dimension:||10.5 * 51.7mm / 10.5 * 62.3mm|
|Tank Capacity:||0.5mL (half gram) ~ 1.0mL (1 gram)|
|Center Post:||Stainless Steel|
|Mouthpiece Close Method:||Screw On|
|Mouthpiece Material/ Shape:||Flat Ceramic|
4 * 2.0mm
|Tip:||Press and Lock|
|Tank Material:||Borosilicate Glass Tank|
|Coil:||iKonic Ceramic Coil|
- iKonic Ceramic technology
- Medical grade Borosilicate glass Tank
- Stainless Steel center rod post
- Precision Engineered Ceramic Mouthpiece
- XL intake holes allowing for thicker viscosity and oils
Full Gram, Half Gram
Filling your Cartridge
The JC105 is a screw and seal cartridge. To fill use a 12g or 14g blunt nose needle to syringe your concentrate. Place the end of the needle into the bottom of the cartridge. Avoid the middle chimney. Fill your cart slowly assuring no air bubbles occur in the tank.
Capping your Cartridge
The JC105 will come with its own designated mouthpiece *DO NOT USE A MOUTHPIECE FROM ANOTHER CARTDRIGE*. Place Mouthpiece over the top, assure threads are on and centered. Turn mouthpiece toward the right a few times till it comes to a complete stop. *Overtightening may cause damage to the tank.
JC105 Filling Instructions
- Available in 0.5 ml & 1ml
- The needle’s outer diameter must be less than or equal to 1.6mm
- Recommended oil viscosity: mid-high 70-90%
- For 50% or below oil viscosity, allow a 1.5 minute fill-to-seal time limit to maintain oil integrity
- For 50% or above oil viscosity, allow a 3 minute fill-to-seal time limit to maintain oil integrity