No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
TUX 510 Cartridges
Premium Cotton-Free Ceramic Cartridge
The TUX from iKrusher is our new and improved 510 cartridge design for oils that are slightly thinner. With its press and lock tip design you are sure that the cartridge will not be refilled or tampered with after it is sealed. The TUX also features a heat, cracking, and corrosion-resistant PCTG body, sure to show off the quality of your extract inside while remaining highly durable. Quality and class all in one cartridge. Get suited up in the TUX by iKrusher today
» For bulk OEM orders or wholesale pricing contact us
Frequently Bought Together
- $14.99 – $249.95
- $14.99 – $249.95
iKrushers proprietary iKonic technology ensures that oils receive even surface to coil coverage, maximizing flavor and vapor production, matched with the safest lab tested hardware available. iKrushers iKonic technology is the industry standard.
Our team of experienced in-house designers is available to ensure your oils are complemented by advanced hardware solutions, designed around the needs of your brand with endless design possibilities.
|Dimension:||10.5 * 47.2mm / 10.5 * 58.0mm|
|Tank Capacity:||0.5 ml (half gram) & 1.0 ml (full gram)|
|Mouthpiece Close Method:||Snap on (Press machine required)|
4 * 2.0mm
|Center Post:||Stainless Steel|
|Tip:||Press and Lock|
|Tank Material:||Medical Grade PA12|
|Coil:||iKonic Ceramic Coil|
- iKonic Ceramic Technology
- Medical Grade PCTG Tank
- Stainless Steel center rod post
- Wide filling space
- Press and lock capping design
Full Gram, Half Gram
Filling your Cartridge
The TUX is a press sealed cartridge. To fill use a 12g or 14g blunt nose needle to syringe your concentrate. Place the end of the needle into the bottom of the cartridge. Avoid the middle chimney. Fill your cart slowly assuring no air bubbles occur in the tank.
Capping your Cartridge
The TUX will require a Mouthpiece Press to press and seal.
* Mouthpiece Press not included* Set the 510 into the base of the press and is centered. Place and align provided mouthpiece at the top of the cartridge. Make sure it is centered and lightly press down with your finger to assure there is no movement. Use Mouthpiece Press to press firmly down to assure a firm seal. Once the mouthpiece is on your cartridge is now ready to use.
Tux Filling Instructions
- Available in 0.5 ml & 1ml
- The needle’s outer diameter must be less than or equal to 1.6mm
- Recommended oil viscosity: mid-range 50%
- For 50% or below oil viscosity, allow a 1.5 minute fill-to-seal time limit to maintain oil integrity
- For 50% or above oil viscosity, allow a 3 minute fill-to-seal time limit to maintain oil integrity