No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
CIGAR Pods secure themselves with a high-quality magnetic connection, ensuring your pods never lose connection. These pods can easily be swapped out and replaced in seconds. Rivaled in the industry as one of the best devices for thick viscosity oils iKrusher’s CIGAR pods come equipped with 2.0mm intake holes for the smoothest experience regardless of your oil type.
*CIGAR Battery Sold Separately. ( Battery )
» For bulk OEM orders or wholesale pricing contact us
Frequently Bought Together
iKrushers proprietary iKonic technology ensures that oils receive even surface to coil coverage, maximizing flavor and vapor production, matched with the safest lab tested hardware available. iKrushers iKonic technology is the industry standard.
Our team of experienced in-house designers is available to ensure your oils are complemented by advanced hardware solutions, designed around the needs of your brand with endless design possibilities.
|Tank Capacity:||1.0ml (1 gram)|
|Coil:||iKonic Ceramic Coil|
|Center Rod Post:||Stainless steel|
- Medical Grade PA12 Tank
- iKonic Ceramic Technology, which can safely be heated time over time without compromising the integrity or releasing any harmful elements
- Customizable POD System available in 1.0ml
- Stainless Steel center rod post
- Premium magnetic connection Pod System
- Haptic feedback connection
- First generation Ceramic Rod Technology
- Proprietary locking mechanism, providing the lowest failure/leak ratio in the industry Customizable battery shell options
Frequently Asked Questions
The most common questions can be answered below if you can’t find the the answer you’re looking for please contact us using the button below.
The CIGAR is built to be compatible with a variety of oils ranging from a mid-range viscosity to a high viscosity. We recommend not cutting your distillate by more than 20%. CIGAR pods are not intended to be filled with a low viscosity extract or else leakage may occur.
OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) for CIGAR Pods have a MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) of 5000 pcs. The price varies case by case depending on the complexity and demand of your project. If you’re interested in doing an OEM, custom pod, or white label please contact us.
CIGAR pods are intended for one time use only and we do not condone alternative methods to refilling a ‘used’ pod as this may compromise the integrity of your oils and our hardware.
CIGAR Pod Filling Instructions
- Use a blunt nose syringe to pull your oil into the syringe.
- Place the blunt nose syringe tip to the bottom of the pod in either the right or left filling openings.
- Inject your oil slowly until the pod until it is full.
- We recommend leaving a very small amount of space. if your oil is pre-measured in either 0.5mL (Half-Gram) or 1.0mL (Full-Gram) please disregard this note.
- After the oil is filled, push the mouthpiece down until it has snapped into place.
- iKrusher’s proprietary pod systems are engineered to provide the lowest leak/failure in the industry.
If your company is mass-producing oils and need specific filling instructions for a commercial filling machine, please contact your equipment manufacturer.
Cigar Filling Instructions
- Available in 1ml
- The needle’s outer diameter must be less than or equal to 1.5mm
- Recommended oil viscosity: mid-high 70-90%
- Utilize outer holes closest to the center post hole to fill
- For 50% or below oil viscosity, allow a 1.5 minute fill-to-seal time limit to maintain oil integrity
- For 50% or above oil viscosity, allow a 3 minute fill-to-seal time limit to maintain oil integrity