No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
VFIRE pods are PCTG and square in shape (1.0mL) and (0.5mL) with a black plastic mouthpiece and feature 2 x 1.8mm intake holes to an iKONIC ceramic rod atomizer (1.3Ω). Customizations for both batteries and pods available on OEM/ODM orders.
*Battery Sold Separately. ( VFire Battery )
» For bulk OEM orders or wholesale pricing contact us
Frequently Bought Together
iKrushers proprietary iKonic technology ensures that oils receive even surface to coil coverage, maximizing flavor and vapor production, matched with the safest lab tested hardware available. iKrushers iKonic technology is the industry standard.
Our team of experienced in-house designers is available to ensure your oils are complemented by advanced hardware solutions, designed around the needs of your brand with endless design possibilities.
|Tank Capacity:||0.5ml / 1.0ml|
|Coil:||iKonic Ceramic Coil|
- Medical Grade PCTG Tank
- iKonic Ceramic technology, which can safely be heated time over time without compromising the integrity or releasing any harmful elements.
- Haptic Feedback Connection
- Customizable Pod System available in 0.5ml and 1.0ml
- Stainless Steel center rod post
- Premium magnetic drop port
- A proprietary locking mechanism, providing the lowest failure/leak ratio in the industry
Frequently Asked Questions
The most common questions can be answered below if you can’t find the the answer you’re looking for please contact us using the button below.
VFIRE Pods are built to be compatible with a variety of oils ranging from a mid-range viscosity to a high viscosity. We recommend not cutting your distillate by more than 20%. VFIRE pods are not intended to be filled with a low viscosity extract or else leakage may occur.
OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) for VFIRE Pods have a MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) of 5000 pcs. The price varies case by case depending on the complexity of your project. If you’re interested in doing an OEM, Custom, or White Label Pod please contact us.
VFIRE pods are intended for one time use only and we do not condone alternative methods to refilling a ‘used’ pod as this may compromise the integrity of your oils and our hardware.
Yes, we do offer custom packaging but on bulk OEM(Original Equipment Manufacturer) orders only. If you’re interested in doing an OEM please reach out to your nearest iKrusher branch. Our team will offer design assistance and competitive packaging rates for your custom orders.
Full Gram, Half Gram
VFIRE Pod Filling Instructions
- Use a blunt nose syringe to pull your oil into the syringe.
- Place the blunt nose syringe tip to the bottom of the pod in either the right or left filling openings.
- Inject your oil slowly until the pod until it is full.
- We recommend leaving a very small amount of space. If your oil is pre-measured in either 0.5mL (Half-Gram) or 1.0mL (Full-Gram), please disregard this note
- After the oil is filled, push the mouthpiece down until it has snapped into place.
- iKrusher’s proprietary pod systems are engineered to provide the lowest leak/failure in the industry.
If your company is mass-producing oils and need specific filling instructions for a commercial filling machine, please contact your equipment manufacturer.
VFire Pod Filling Instructions
- Available in 0.5 ml & 1ml
- The needle’s outer diameter must be less than or equal to 1.8mm
- Recommended oil viscosity: mid-high 70-90%
- For 50% or below viscosity of oil, Allow a 1.5 minute fill-to-seal time limit to maintain oil integrity
- For 50% or above viscosity of oil, Allow a 3 minute fill-to-seal time limit to maintain oil integrity