VFIRE pods are PCTG and square in shape (1.0mL) and (0.5mL) with a black plastic mouthpiece and feature 2 x 1.8mm intake holes to an iKONIC ceramic rod atomizer (1.3Ω). This is iKrusher’s most versatile, and popular product in 2020. Customizations for both batteries and pods available on OEM/ODM orders.
iKrushers proprietary iKonic technology ensures that oils receive even surface to coil coverage, maximizing flavor and vapor production, matched with the safest lab tested hardware available. iKrushers iKonic technology is the industry standard.
- Medical Grade PCTG Tank
- iKonic Ceramic technology, which can safely be heated time over time without compromising the integrity or releasing any harmful elements.
- Haptic Feedback Connection
- Customizable Pod System available in 0.5ml and 1.0ml
- Stainless Steel center rod post
- Premium magnetic drop port
- The proprietary locking mechanism, providing the lowest failure/leak ratio in the industry
Supply Chain and Manufacturing
iKrusher provides brands the unique opportunity to create both custom OEM and ODM utilizing our proprietary branded vape technology. Our in-house team operates the largest international GMP Certified, ISO 9001, RoHS Compliant facilities in the world. Our international resources, paired with local stateside facilities allows us to have a consistent, hands-on approach to quality control. What this means for you is less device failure, consistent product performance, and lower costs without sacrificing quality, technology, or design. Our team members are involved with you, each step of the way. From Q&A, to design, engineering and packaging our team is here to support your brand’s needs.
Thank you, Alireza!
Frequently Asked Questions
|Battery Casing Material||Anodized Aluminum Alloy|
|Pod Material||Medical Grade PCTG|
|Coil Material||iKonic Ceramic Coil|
|Center Post||Lead-Free Copper|
|Charging Port||Micro USB|
The most common questions can be answered below if you can’t find the the answer you’re looking for please contact us using the button below.
VFIRE Pods are built to be compatible with a variety of oils ranging from a mid-range viscosity to a high viscosity. We recommend not cutting your distillate by more than 20%. VFIRE pods are not intended to be filled with a low viscosity extract or else leakage may occur.
OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) for VFIRE Pods have a MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) of 5000 pcs. The price varies case by case depending on the complexity of your project. If you’re interested in doing an OEM, Custom, or White Label Pod please contact us.
VFIRE pods are intended for one time use only and we do not condone alternative methods to refilling a ‘used’ pod as this may compromise the integrity of your oils and our hardware.
Yes, we do offer custom packaging on bulk OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) orders only. If you’re interested in doing an OEM, Custom Device, or White Label Device please contact us. Our team of designers and engineers are here to help you from concept to creation.
How to use
- Use a blunt nose syringe to pull your oil into the syringe.
- Place the blunt nose syringe tip to the bottom of the pod in either the right or left filling openings.
- Inject your oil slowly until the pod until it is full.
- We recommend leaving a very small amount of space. If your oil is pre-measured in either 0.5mL (Half-Gram) or 1.0mL (Full-Gram), please disregard this note
- After the oil is filled, push the mouthpiece down until it has snapped into place.
- iKrusher’s proprietary pod systems are engineered to provide the lowest leak/failure in the industry.
If your company is mass-producing oils and need specific filling instructions for a commercial filling machine, please contact your equipment manufacturer.
Full Gram, Half Gram
CBD, Concentrate, Distillate, e-Liquid